Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sushi = < 3 in my tummy

I absolutely love sushi and today I got the chance to eat it.... again.. yay! Today was my man's 30th birthday...Yes, the big 3 0!We went out to Samurai Japanese Hibachi restaurant. It's so yummy! He got hibachi chicken and steak and I got temptation rolls and crunch rolls. Yum!

Crunch rolls in front and back and Temptation rolls in the middle
 This place is absolutely amazing. However, Ichibon has a better presentation and is funny. Samurai has better food, but the entertainment is kinda shot. We had such a good lunch with his daddy and step mommy. :) I think his birthday is going rather well. Tonight we are going to dinner somewhere with his mom and step dad. Today has been a good day. I'm still waiting for my parents to call Blake and wish him a happy birthday..because I figure since his parents call me on my birthday and wish me a happy birthday, that it's the least my parents could do.

Anyway, I'm done writing for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!


-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment