Saturday, January 15, 2011

Should Have Bought This Book...

But I'm waiting till I can buy it online cheaper (which I've already found it cheaper). It's an awesome cookbook. The boyfriend and I were in Barnes and Noble today and I wanted to check out the cookbooks for something that would be easy and help me cook "light" food. So I ran across "Cooking Light Chicken Tonight!". There are a ton of chicken recipes like chicken salad in a pita, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken and so on. Yum! I definitely will be picking this book up soon!

The book retails for $17.95 but I've found it on Amazon new and used for around $9. Can't beat that! This was one of the only cookbooks I picked up that I actually liked. Most of the cookbooks I saw were just black and white pages. I actually like to see how the food looks before I make it and that's exactly how this book is! I love it!

If you have any good cookbooks you'd like to share, let me know!

XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment