Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Questionnaire Tuesday!






1.) Mood:
Content at the moment. Today started off pretty bad but my boss brought me a cute tote :)
2.) Glitter in your lip gloss: yay or nay?
Usually no, but I have one from Coastal Scents called Love Kitten and I love it!
3.) Can you freehand draw a good circle?
Negative! Mine turn out like ovals or really drunk circles lol
4.) Current nail polish:
China Glaze Entourage
5.) What is your favorite type of accessory to wear? (earrings, bracelet, headband, etc.)
Earrings and Necklaces but I always wear my class ring so I'll throw rings in there
6.) TV, video games, or internet?
Internet definitely. Although I do get bored with it at times.
7.) Current outfit:
Old Navy jeans, my teal vans, old navy cami, v-neck tshirt and old navy sweater over that.
8.) Do you like public speaking?
Definitely not! I get so nervous and rush through my speech and don't even look at the crowd.
9.) What is your favorite fit of jeans to wear? (boot cut, skinny, flare...)
Flare because they cover my shoes (I have big feet). But mostly I wear boot cut
10.) Weekly goals:
Take more pictures, pay off debt, pay bills, clean my apartment.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment