Monday, January 17, 2011

Questionnaire: Yes, It's that time!

I Love Gerbera Daisies!



1.) Mood:
Tired even though I slept in

2.) What was the last thing you ate?
Steak Kabobs at Texas Roadhouse...amazing! and I love their bed and cinnamon butter

3.) Current nail polish:
China Glaze: Sexy in the City

4.) Are you a white socks kind of person or do you prefer colors/prints/designs?
I love colorful, crazy design type of socks but I usually just wear white or black

5.) Are you a texter or caller?
Definitely a texter, but I do call if I'm driving or if it's something too long to text.

6.) Current outfit:
Target PJ bottoms, Old Navy tank top and Old Navy long sleeved shirt

7.) Did you ever get detention in grade school?
Two times I would have had detention but the first time my teacher couldn't find her slips and the second time detention was canceled for the day. lol

8.) What is your favorite quote? (or one of them)
I'm not really sure

9.) Which celebrity's style to you admire most?
Hmm, tough one there. I'm not quite sure whose style I like more. There's too many to choose from

10.) Weekly goals:
Get back into working out everyday and start eating healthier (which now that I have my cooking light book, I can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment