Tuesday, January 11, 2011

-Questionnaire Tuesday-

So it's officially time for a new questionnaire! I have been using the questions from www.amarixe.com. If you haven't seen her blog yet, check it out! She does a lot with makeup and recently got a Canon T2i. I absolutely love her blog. Anyway, on to the questions!

1.) Mood:
Content. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so today I definitely feel like a walking zombie! WATCH OUT! :)

2.) What is your signature sleep position? (back, side, stomach, etc)
I'm a side sleeper but I also tend to sleep on my stomach/side at times. Definitely can't sleep on my back. I'm just weird.

3.) Current nail polish:
Turned up Turquoise (neon) by China Glaze

4.) What was the last song you listened to?
Sugarland: Stuck like glue

5.) Current outfit:
Old Navy jeans, Old navy cami and Honda shirt..plus cowboys sweatshirt.

6.) What is your dream car?
Audi R8 v8 or v10 is good. Black or white with carbon fiber!

7.) Do you like to clean?
I like to clean on occasion. I've got to be in the cleaning mood and when I am, I'm crazy!

8.) What is your favorite Subway sandwich (if you don't go to Subway, what is another kind of favorite sandwich you have?)?
I get a 6-inch buffalo chicken on Italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese, olives, lettuce, onions and sometimes tomatoes.

9.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Probably my vans slip ons. You can't have too many and they are cute! I love having different colored ones to go with different outfits.

10.) Weekly goals:
Take more pictures because I really do LOVE photography and not having a good camera is killing me. I also need to start working out again cause I had planned on working out EVERY day and well I did 3 days and quit. Other than that, just do more photography and blog more.




Hope everyone is having a great TUESDAY! Today we will have internet!! Yay. So I'll be able to update everyone from home and be able to post pictures! Yes!!!!

xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment