Friday, January 14, 2011

Mini Ulta Haul

Mini Ulta haul is correct indeed. Merely because I only got 3 items when I went inside. I was bored at work today so I checked out ulta.com to see if they had any good deals going on right now. They did have a $3.50 off any $10 purchase. So I printed out that coupon and went on to browsing nail polishes. tee hee. Well I came across China Glaze and they were $4.99! Also saw that Seche Vite was on sale for the same price. Regular $9.95! So I couldn't pass that deal up. I headed to Ulta after work and was in and out within 15 minutes. The hardest part was choosing which nail polish color to get. I had my eye on peachy keen but I decided to go with a really pretty blue.

 





Sexy in the City, Top Coat, Base Coat
Can't wait to try them out later tonight, if I have time. I plan on working out too. The boyfriend is gaming tonight so I'm sure I'll find time before he gets home to do my nails and workout. My total for these goodies was a little over $16. Not too bad but I still cringe when I'm spending over $8 for nail polish. I'm use to the cheap $3.00-$4.00 nail polish lol. But I am excited to try these out. Amarixe has used the Seche Vite and she says that it's amazing. So we'll see how well it is. I'll be posting pictures up later of how it looks.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have a 3 day weekend!! Yay!

xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment