Sunday, January 30, 2011

Berries & Sky: A Tutorial

Today is my handsome boyfriends 30th birthday and I wanted to do a look that was cute and matched what I am wearing. We went out for lunch today at Samurai Japanese Hibachi. It was so good! I had temptation rolls and crunch rolls and Blake got the hibachi chicken and steak. It was so yummy! 

On to the eye makeup. .. . .. 


Step 1: Prime eye lids
            I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion..Just wipe it all over your lid.


Step 2: Use an eye shadow brush and choose your eye shadow color.


Step 3: Apply eye shadow color to complete lid. Repeat for other side.
            For this, I chose a bright purple color from the Coastal Scents Prism Palette.




Step 4: Take an eye lining brush and apply a different color eye shadow under the bottom lash line.
            For the brushes, I'm using the coastal scents pink brush set.






Step 5: Apply your favorite mascara.
            For this look I'm using the L'Oreal Double Extend mascara




Finished product:






Hope you guys enjoy!!!




xoxo


Katie

1 comment: