Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working Hard As Always (not really)

I'm currently at work and it's 3:21pm. I have another hour and 10 minutes before I can leave and head home. As I am sitting here bored, I decided to take a few pictures of my desk area! :D Hope you enjoy!

That's correct!! It's Wed. Jan. 19th!








 Today has been a very slow day. I did get some of the website stuff done. We are getting in new products called Preserve. They are actually pretty cool looking. My job is to put them into the system for us to order and then find and edit pictures to put up on our website. So today I did just that, put into inventory and edited pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to start putting the new items up on the website.

Yeah, I know, I don't clean at work lol
 Here's my phone! Yes, it's amazing! Lol. I do all my important receptionist-like phone calls here. hehe. Maybe soon I will clean it. It's funny because from my angle it does not look dirty. Oh well.

Another thing I need to clean lol
 Yes, my keyboard is in fact, that dirty! I really do need to clean it but I just never get around to it. Oh, soon we will be upgrading to new computers!! Can't wait!! I told my boss though, not to get mac! Ick!

Blah..Today is going slow. It's only 3:33pm now >.< 

Well, I guess I should tell you guys what I ate for breakfast and lunch today. For breakfast I had Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich with pepper jack cheese on buttermilk bread and had a bag of Lays Baked potato chips (with 160 calories per bag). It was yummy. Going to have some Ritz Roasted Veggie crackers here in a minute for a snack. For drinks today all I have had is a Snapple Strawberry Kiwi and a glass of water. Tonight I don't think I'll have time to workout because we are going out to dinner with my Future In Laws. Yes, I said "Future" because I plan on marrying this man! hehe. Depending on where we go tonight, I will most likely have a chicken salad or something close to that. I really want salad for some reason. Yum! 

I can't wait till we can do some grocery shopping and get some yummy stuff for me to play around with! Well, I guess this is all for now. I will probably post a little later after dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

XoXo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment