Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Boredom: Elle's 15 Question Tag

I totally jacked this tag from Anna's Blog. Here's the link so you guys can check it out Embellishments Beauty
I hope everyone looks at her blog, she has a bunch of great hauls, reviews and more! Anyway, let's get started with the questions!! 
 
:D



1) What do you think you can do but you can't?


This is a very hard question to answer. I think the main thing that I think I can do but I can't is edit photos. I'm alright but I thought I was so much better. Guess not. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to using Photoshop.


2) What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?


Obviously my boyfriend says that I can't pronounce "Didn't" good enough. He said it sounds like I'm saying "dinn't" or something. I also didn't know how to really say canal. I was always saying it like canel. Lol.


3) What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?


My all time favorite tv show when I was a kid had to be Doug! I loved that show! I also use to watch a lot of Saturday morning cartoons like weekenders and pepperanne. I loved watching Ahhh Real Monsters. Omg I can't believe I forgot this one!! INSPECTOR GADGET!! I'd have to say next to Doug, it's my favorite!


4) What are your virtues and vices?


I think my biggest virtue would be that I cannot break the law. Out here in Texas we have "don't drive on the shoulder" signs and my boyfriend will tell me to drive on it to turn but I refuse. I'm a goody goody when it comes to the laws, yet since I drive a civic, cops love me.


I think my biggest vices would be that I'm like Anne and super emotional. I'm can also get pissed off pretty easily and I like things to be a certain way. There are times that I just want to cuddle up in bed and watch a sad movie so I can get some crying out. It's weird.


5) Whats more important: love, fame, power, or money?


Love, definitely! Although money is a close second. ;)


6) If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?


I think the time period we live in is just fine. But if I could go back to any era/time period I'd have to say I'd like to go back to the setting of Pride & Prejudice. I love that movie and it would be awesome to go back to when guys were nicer and had good manners. haha. Plus I love the old buildings.


7) If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?


I'd have to say Old Navy and JcPenney. If I was a size 4 or 6 then it would be totally different. Then I'd say Forever 21 and Pac Sun. I love Old Navy because the prices are great and you get pretty decent quality clothes. The styles also look great and there are such different colors and styles there. As for JcPenney.. I love the various styles and selection. Plus prices are pretty standard. You can find cheap things there and expensive.


8) Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?


I'm not really sure what I was doing on this specific day but this would mark the second month that I got hired on at my job. After almost searching a year to find a job, I landed the job I currently have and I love it!


9) Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?


Yes! Haha. Every so often I end up dreaming about this one particular dream and go figure, right now I can't remember all of it to explain it. LoL. I remember it takes place at a high school and that's about it. But I've had a few reoccurring dreams pop up. Sometimes I'll continue the dream the next night or after a few weeks it pops back in. It's weird.


10) What's your horoscope?


I'm a Capricorn but I never really keep track of my horoscope. Every now and then I'll read it but I hardly pay attention to it.


11) What does your dream bedroom look like?


Lots of windows! Painted walls in a light color so that it looks open and big! I'd have a huge bed with tons of pillows and soft sheets. I'd have beautiful paintings hanging up everywhere and then have a beautiful couch up against a wall so I can write and read by the windows. I'd also have to have hardwood floors so I can put down some colorful retro rugs! And I'd love to have a vanity or desk so I can put my makeup on with natural lighting instead of crummy bathroom lighting.


12) What position do you sleep in?


I'm definitely a side sleeper. I usually sleep on my right side and occasionally I'll turn over onto my stomach but let still be on my side. Kind of in a twisted sleeping position. haha. I'm weird. I love to spread out and be all over the bed instead of in one spot.


13) Who is your favorite vampire of all time?


Oh gosh, um. I love Twilight and love Vampire Diaries and I'd have to say that Edward is still my favorite (don't laugh). I however, love him more on the movie than in real life. As for Vampire Diaries I use to like Stephen but now I'm hooked on Tyler (the werewolf).


14) What are you currently wearing on your feet?


I'm currently wearing my hot pink slip on vans. I love these shoes. I actually have these, my purple/black check vans, teal/black check vans and my four leaf clover vans. Can you tell how much I love these shoes! I'm so over having to tie my laces. haha.


15) Do you have neat handwriting? Show us!


I have to agree with Anna, my handwriting can look good when I'm not rushing. Then when I rush it looks like doo doo. Eww.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment