Saturday, March 26, 2011

FOTD March 26, 2011: Baby Doll ;)

I figured calling this look "Baby Doll" was super cute. I wanted to do a mix of purples today and actually wear a cute pink blush and lipstick. Of course, my coastal scents palette makes my eyeshadow look pink when it was really purple in the pan. Oh well.



For this look I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion, Coastal Scents 88 prism palette, coastal scents pink brushes, no name makeup palette lip stick and blush and finally ended it with L'oreal double extend mascara.







Just ignore my crazy hair to the right ====>
I didn't feel like doing my hair today since I was going to be getting dirty lol. 




This is my First time wearing a pink blush and I hope I didn't overdo it because I kinda know when too much is TOO MUCH.

For my eyes I used a lighter purple all over my lid and then used a dark purple along my crease and slightly above. Then used a light peachy color for highlighting my brow.





I actually really like the no name makeup palettes lipstick choices. I chose a really pretty, baby pink. I'm really a big fan of pinks whether it's eyeshadow, lipstick or nail polish! I love it!



I hope you all liked my blog post of today's Makeup look! What did you guys think? Too much blush? Or just right? Let me know, because I want everyone's opinions on this look and future looks! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. reading all these make-up posts I always wonder why do my eyeshadow pallete only have eight colours and why do i barely use it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yeah I use a select few on my coastal scents palette because I started realizing that they aren't as pigmented as I thought they would be and are rather quite chalky. It was a great gift and I love the variety of colors but I'm ready to move on to other brands.

    ReplyDelete