Sunday, March 27, 2011

FOTD March 27, 2011: Bronzy Brown

Today I thought I would do a bronzy brown look to compliment my eyes... since they are BROWN.. haha.

To Start: I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion and put that all over my eye lids and below my brow.

Next: I used my Coastal Scents Sample eye shadow in the little container. Color is Destiny. It's a really pigmented, beautiful bronze color. I love how it goes on and how pigmented it is! I used my coastal scents eye shadow brush to apply this. Since it's so pigmented you only need a little, so use sparingly!



Next: I chose a really pretty dark brown for my crease and applied that with my coastal scents puffy crease brush. I decided that today I was going to use my "No Name" palette because I never really use it and it's just sitting there. The only thing I do not like about this palette is that the eye shadows stink. They have this weird smell. Plus they go on a little weird. I can't really describe it. But I do like that these seem to be a bit more pigmented than my coastal scents palette.


Next: I used my coastal scents blush brush and applied the top middle blush to my cheeks. It's a really light pink and since I'm still so new at using blushes, I don't want to over do it! haha No one wants to look like a clown.


Next: I used my NYX chrome eye shadow under my brows for a little bit of chrome color and it has sparkles so it gives my eyes a bit of sparkle. Then I used my NYC eye liner pencil on my lower water line and finished with L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara.





 








Finish: I finished this look by using a lighter brownish pink lipstick.


Wow, my camera makes my face look really yellow and shiny! Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment