Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Questionnaire! I Love March!



1.) Mood:
      I am in a better mood compared to this past weekend but I'm still slightly irritated. I had to deal with a bunch of crap this weekend and it kinda feels like my heart took a few punches.

2.) What is the closest blue object to you?
      My blue drinking cups


3.) What is your favorite card game?
      I'd have to say Uno. I love it and when my friend from California is visiting, we end up staying up till 1-2am playing uno. Haha.


4.) Current nail polish:



      None. I still need to polish my nails but right now I'm letting them get strong again because I think when I was painting them so much it ended up killing my nails a bit. But I will be painting them green for St. Patty's Day.
 

5.) Do you consider yourself to be a good dancer?
      I have my own unique style? haha. I'd have to say no to the question.


6.) What is the best haircut you have ever had?
      Oh gosh, um probably the one before this one. This last one wasn't so great because my friend cut it and she cut it kinda weird.



7.) Current outfit:

      Pj bottoms and a tank top (what ?! it's almost bed time)
 

8.) Do you have a fear of flying on airplanes?
      Kinda. I get motion sick so for me to fly I have to be drugged up and sometimes that doesn't work so I end up spending the entire flight sick
 

9.) What is the last movie you watched?
      Indiana Jones :D


10.) Weekly goals:
        To not fight with my boyfriend, to get the suspension for my car and put it on and to take more pictures and do some hauls and reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment