Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Haul: Sally's Beauty Supply

This is going to be a pretty small haul since I don't have a lot of money to spare on new products but I figured I'd share this with you guys!

Four Leaf Clover & Gamer Glam
Today I went to Sally's after I got off work and picked up two new (to me) China Glaze nail polishes. One is Four Leaf Clover (green of course!) and the other one is Gamer Glam (sparkly purple). 

I originally just went into Sally's Beauty Supply to pick up the Four Leaf Clover polish so I could have pretty green nails on St. Patty's Day. Then my boyfriend noticed Gamer Glam and since he liked the name, I had to get it. Plus I absolutely love the purple sparkly-ness that is has.




Four Leaf Clover is an amazing shade of green. I think it will match my "I <3 Boobies" bracelet and my cute St. Patty's Day Hello Kitty shirt just fine! 

I think I need to start straying away from the greens though because I have this one, Turned up Turquoise, Sexy in the city (Which I know is blue but it has a hint of green), Entourage and a Turquoise by Sally Hansen. lol. Too MANY!






Gamer Glam is a beautiful medium shade purple with sparkles. I already have 1 purple nail polish by Sally Hansen but this purple is beautiful. I couldn't pass it up. I'm going to be posting up pictures in a few days when I use this polish. Then before St. Patty's Day I'm going to do the Four Leaf Clover. :D






Here is a swatch I did of Gamer Glam and Four Leaf Clover. Sorry the pictures aren't all that great. I've been having to use my cell phone (HTC Hd2) to take pictures of all the products and swatches with. It does an okay job but I will be one happy girl when I get my camera.






I hope you all have enjoyed following my blog. Do you guys have these colors? What do you think about them and what should be my next China Glaze or even OPI color??

No comments:

Post a Comment