Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOTW: China Glaze Four Leaf Clover

Since I'm Irish and Scottish I tend to over do it on St. Patrick's Day! Haha. This year I wanted to go a little bigger than last years plain green eyeshadow. So I decided I would do a St. Patrick's Day Nail Of The Week!!

I picked China Glazes Four Leaf Clover for my Nails. I love this shade of green because it's different than my other green nail polishes and it's just really pretty!!
I started off with a coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. I don't want my nails getting stained like they did the last time I used a green nail polish. Which actually, my nails are still healing from that polish :-/ Not great having yellow stained nails!


Next, I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. This nail polish is very opaque and really you only need one coat but I like to do 2 plus I always mess up on the first coat. So I think of the 2nd coat as a fixer upper. LoL.
Sorry for the horrible cell phone picture. I still haven't gotten a camera yet so bare with me. This shot was with 2 coats of nail polish. I had to take a picture under my kitchen light because the bathroom light made the nail polish look blue and it's not blue.


This was taken after I applied the Seche Vite Top Coat. I love this top coat and I couldn't handle not using it on my nails. It protects and makes my nails shiny :)

I hope you all enjoy this St. Patty's Day Nail Polish. I know I did! Now, Just gotta pray it lasts till Thursday! I'm working in the warehouse this week helping out one of the guys so it might get a little crazy. I hope it doesn't chip off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment