Saturday, April 30, 2011

Free Eyelashes!

My free eyelashes finally arrived in the mail the other day! I'm stoked! I've never tried fake eyelashes before and I'm excited to be able to try them for free. Yay!



The eyelashes were part of a promotion from the born pretty store. Here is the link to their store. If you follow their facebook regularly then you know that they do promotions every so often for free products. This is my first free product from them and I am excited to try them out! You can find their facebook page here.


These eyelashes are really cute, I'm just not a big fan of the little flowers on them but I'm sure I can just easily remove them. Also with these, I'll have to purchase some glue to be able to wear them. Aren't they cute?! I can't wait to try them out!



Has anyone bought from this company before or received their free eyelashes? If you aren't a follower of their blog, go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Those look like great eyelashes! Well without the flowers. I couldn't wear those with those on them. But what a great free item to get =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I feel the same. I'll probably just take the little flowers off before I use them.

    ReplyDelete