Sunday, April 10, 2011

Deal Of The Day: Ulta





















Ulta is doing a pretty good deal right now where you get 5 products for $10 plus a free Easter basket. Super cute!

  • Pick 5 items
  • One basket
  • Choose from over 50 items!
Reg. $2.99-12.00 each
Shown is just a sample of the great selection you'll find in-store! While quantities last. Assortment varies by store. Not available online! - Store Ad


I think this is such an awesome deal. You are getting 5 amazing products of your choose for $10 and a free Easter basket. What's not to love?!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow thats awesome! I wish it was online! Love the new banner too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted it to be colorful and inviting. Yeah, I wish it was online too..Then again I have an Ulta store down the road..just can't buy any products right now. Trying to save up some swagbucks so I can get some new products :D Free money is awesome. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an Ulta near me!

    Great blog! I am a new follower, Check mine out and follow?

    mariahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete