Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Finally Saturday!!

You all have no idea how good it feels that today is Saturday! I've waited for it to be Saturday since Tuesday. LoL. Why you might ask?? Well, this is totally Non-Beauty-Related.




 I got my suspension for my car on Tuesday and it's finally Saturday so now I can put it on the car!! Yay! I know many of you don't care but I just had to blog about this because it's something exciting for me. I'm a big, hard core, car girl. I love anything with 4 wheels (most of the time) and love working on my little civic :).


I FINALLY put my I <3 Japan sticker on to support Japan. I purchased 3 and the proceeds all went to Red Cross. Last night, had I had  $10, I would have bought a Japanese car shirt and the proceeds would have gone to Japan as well.


Anyway ladies, I'm off to get my hands greasy :D yay!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you even know what that is and am blown away by your ability to fit it!

    ReplyDelete