Monday, April 4, 2011

Review: Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner

Tonight I figured I'd try out the Fekkai shampoo & conditioner samples that came in my Target Makeup Bag! :] I can really sum this review into one word:   



AWESOME!!!!!
:]

 

This stuff is simply amazing! I love the smell, the shampoo lathers nicely and leaves my hair feeling really nice. The conditioner goes on great! I think the best part of this really is the smell. It's got a lovely smell to it. I'm not sure how to describe it but I love it. 

This is a definite purchase item for me! This will be my next shampoo and conditioner!
They retail for $21.00 each. Ok, so that's a little pricey for me .. but I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner.

Have you ladies used this stuff yet?!

2 comments:

  1. I tried mine tonight and loved the smell too! It almost reminded me of bubblegum but not quite so sickeningly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That's how I'd describe it. I just wish it was $21 each! >.<

    ReplyDelete