Monday, April 4, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Lip Junkie

Hello Ladies :]

I wanted to share with you all a review on a new product I just got in the mail yesterday. It's the Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy.
This color is awesome. It doesn't really stand out so much when it's on but I like that part of it. Sometimes you just don't want the bright Hot Pink lipgloss. This is perfect for a subtle look.
Midnight Cowboy is on the left

As stated on the tube it says it cools & plumps. It definitely cools with it's minty scent and feel. However, I personally can't tell that it's "plumping" my lips any. Personally I'm not a big fan of plumping lipglosses because I really don't see how they work.

So in short ...

Cons:
Sticky (even though it states that it's not on the packaging)
Doesn't seem to plump
Pros:
Great color
Awesome coverage
Lasts a long time on my lips
Love the minty smell
Love the cooling effect

Overall, I would purchase this product because I love lipglosses and this one has the minty cooling effect that I love. Plus it stays on forever!

Do any of you ladies have any of the Urban Decay Lip Junkie glosses and which ones?

5 comments:

  1. I don't have anything from Urban decay yet lol! But I really want to try their afterglow blushes and the 24/7 pencils. We don't get Urban Decay in Malta :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SweetLikeJelly: Thanks..I love the two colors even though I'm more of a pink girl ;)

    @Carla: What's your email address I'm going to send you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of those lip junkie lip glosses are they new???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how new they are but they are kind of expensive. I mean $19 for a lipgloss is kind of pricey in my opinion

    ReplyDelete