Sunday, May 1, 2011

Haulage from my Mom ^_^

So a few days ago I was super excited to receive some new stuff courtesy of my lovely mother! 
^_^
I love it when she sends me stuff. hehe.
I was really in need of some makeup remover and she was happy to get two different kinds for me. Same brand, just different form.
She also included a big bottle of my favorite hand lotion! Nivea in Orange Blossom. Omg so good!
I absolutely love the scent.




So far I have only used the wipes. They are gentle to the touch and really take hardly any effort to get my eye makeup off. I still have yet to find a great way to get waterproof mascara off. I think I'm just not a fan of waterproof mascara. It's such a pain in the butt to get off!

Has anyone used the Foaming Cleanser? I will probably try it out sometime this week and let you all know what I think. I'll also do a review on the wipes.
The lotion .... is AMAZING! It leaves your hands super soft and it smells AWESOME! I recommend everyone to get this lotion. I actually like it a lot more than any of my bath and body works lotions.

Stay tuned for reviews!!

^_^

2 comments:

  1. What a great mom =) I wanna try that lotion! Im always on the hunt for a really good lotion that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I love it. I don't think I'll be purchasing any other lotion than this one.

    ReplyDelete