Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile: Oh Noes!

Sorry everyone! I've kinda been MIA from blogging the past few days (well almost a week). One of my best friends from Arizona (Phoenix to be exact) is here visiting and I've been trying to make time to see her along with working. That doesn't leave much time for blogging. Plus without a lot of money, I haven't purchased any new makeup or other products. 

I wanted to post some pictures of what I've been doing the last couple of days. I know a couple of you are on my facebook and you've probably seen some of those pictures. I'll share the rest with all of you here. 

:] Enjoy!

My Friend Jaime and my Best Friend Kerri (I hooked them up)
The Hubs and Me. It's rare that you see me posting a full out picture of me >.<


The awesome thing of the past two days is that I did my makeup really well and actually looked pretty cute. lol. Not trying to sound conceited..but when dealing with low self-esteem it's a rarity for me to say I actually look pretty lol.

 I actually made the little hair clip I'm wearing and my boyfriends dad and step mom got me the necklace.

The day was all good until a Seagull pooped on my head. So I had to go to the ladies restroom and wash my hair with hand soap and walked out of the restaurant with wet matted hair. Not a fun experience. But I did take a picture of it..just not posting it up on here.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend??

2 comments: