Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Polish And Other Goodies!

image provided by google



Hi Ladies!
I just wanted to share with all of you a great way to get your hands on some free makeup along with other items like books, electronics and pet stuff! I started doing this only due to the fact that since I'm the only one working and I have no extra money to myself to spend on makeup or whatever else I want, it's a great way for me to get some extra money and pamper just ME.
So for the past 3 weeks I have been doing swagbucks. It's this site that rewards you for doing day-to-day basic stuff like watching videos, surveys, searches, polls and other fun stuff. To learn more on it click here

My mom's friend actually introduced me to this and at first I was skeptical. I really thought "Wow, this is going to take me forever!" and it did at first. I got frustrated with it and wasn't getting many points at first. Then I got the flow down and started getting more points. I did a few surveys and points started adding up quickly. I ended up getting my first $5 amazon gift card 2 weeks ago. Now I'm ready to almost get my 4th gift card. It's awesome. As long as you have a schedule on how to do it and when, you'll be fine. Like I usually run the swagbucks tv when I'm at home on the weekends doing laundry and other chores. You don't have to sit there and wait. Just click the video, when it's done, click another one. It's simple! Plus who doesn't like free makeup! You can purchase almost anything at amazon.com!

If you feel like signing up, you get 30 points to start with and of course you'll just have to click the link above. If you need any help understanding anything about it or how to work it just feel free to send me a message and I'll be glad to help and let you know about codes that are out there for you to grab and easy ways to get more points.

Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. sounds cool, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's pretty cool. I'm trying to get my 4th card already. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy nail polish with it or something else. Haven't quite decided. My mom's friend has saved up like $50!

    ReplyDelete