Saturday, April 16, 2011

Need Everyone's Help!!

Hello Lovely Beauty Ladies!! I am asking for everyone's support in helping me win a contest right now. The winner gets $100 to spend on food and then 2 nights at a hotel room. The boyfriend and I could really use this since his unemployment ran out last week.

All you have to do is follow this LINK. You might have to "Like" the page first and then go to Photos and my photo is this one below:


To Vote: You need to "Like" my picture and then comment below. Each thing gets me 2 votes. I would really appreciate if everyone could help me by voting! It would mean so much to me!! If you have any problems trying to figure out how to vote for me just email me:

dumptdaily at gmail dot com 

Thanks again everyone for all of the support!!! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment