Saturday, January 28, 2012

TAG: My Nail Polish Obsession!

THE QUESTIONS:
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?

China Glaze [For now] I love all of their bright colors and love the quality.
2. Glitter or no glitter?

No glitter for me thanks! I always have the hardest time trying to get it off.
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?

China Glaze
4. When do you change your nail polish?

When I'm bored on the weekends and actually have time to sit down and let it dry properly.
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?

Gamer Glam by China Glaze. It's a really pretty halogenic* purple

6. Darks or Brights?
Brights! Definitely. I'm not a big fan of dark nail polishes, probably why I don't own any lol
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?

Mark - Fushia-istic ----->

8. Matte Nails--In or Out? 
Out! I have one polish that's matte and hate it. I love gloss!
9. French Manicure?

Not really my thing. I like my whole nail to have some color!

10. Favorite Winter Color? 
I actually don't have a winter color. Might need to add one to my list though ;)


I'm going to TAG all of you to do it because this tag was fun and after you do it please come back and leave a comment below so I can go and read yours! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like matte polish either. I love shine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I just checked out your blog and became a follower..Cute!! Love your pictures!

      Delete