Here's my latest couponing adventure. I went to Target because I had the rest of my friends $50 gift card to use [had $21 left]. I needed to pick up a few things anyway so I figured I'd use some of my coupons and get some of the items a little cheaper.
I'll break everything down so you can see how much I spent and how much I saved.
- Tide Laundry Detergent - $5.99 [Sale] Used $2/1 = $4.99
- Axe Body wash - $3.49 ea. Used B1G1 Free = 2 for $3.49
- Socks - $1.50 ea = $4.50
- Downy Unstopables Fabric Softener - $5.99 [Sale] Used $1/1 = $4.99
- Up & Up Paper Towels - $0.97. Used $1/1 = FREE
- Gillette Shave Gel - $0.97. Used $1/1 = FREE
- Herbal Essence Trial Size Shampoo - $0.97. Used $1/1 = FREE
- Cascade Dish Detergent - $0.97. Used $0.25/1 = $0.72
Saved: $11 and some cents
I wouldn't save it was an amazing shopping trip but I did get a few items for free and everything else was either on sale or cheaper.
Here's a close up of the stuff I got really cheap/Free