Sunday, June 26, 2011

Organization: My Creative Touch

Do you ever have a random moment where creativity sparks and you have to stop what you're doing right then? That was me yesterday. I had a bunch of buttons and ribbon sitting on my dining room table that I wasn't quite sure where to store. The ribbons were all over the table and the buttons were in two different ziploc bags. I knew I wanted to put them in a container or something.


I remembered I had got these little thank you jars from my boyfriend's mom. She got them from a wedding because they had too many left over. Well I realized I had 6 of these. I emptied them out and decided to put different colored buttons inside each one. 



For the ribbon, I had a small sugar jar [that's what I use to use for sugar] and I cleaned it up and put a cute little felt flower on top with some hot glue, just to spruce it up a bit. I was able to put all of my loose ribbon and spools of ribbon inside. I don't have a lot of ribbon, so the little jar works just fine.




What do you guys think? I thought it was super cute. Now I won't be losing buttons or ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment