Thursday, June 30, 2011

Haul: Free Samples + Free Products

I bet you all are getting tired of my "coupon" related posts huh? I promise I'll do a post about makeup soon! I do want to share with you all my addiction to free stuff and samples. I love getting stuff in the mail [who doesn't?]... every day is like Christmas! [well, almost every day]. Really though, who doesn't love to open their mailbox and find a free goody waiting for them??

Over the past few months I've been filling out almost every good sample and free item form I can find. I know it's weird but I like getting free products. Just the other day on facebook Aussie was giving away a full sized bottle of product! Hello! FULL SIZE! Not one of those little 0.5ml type bottles, a FULL BOTTLE. Well, really they are sending a coupon for a free bottle [I don't blame them, shipping would be crazy expensive if it was a full bottle they were sending out].

Are you all ready? I'd like to show you guys my [stash] of free stuff. Below I'll put a list of what each individual item is. Ready...


1...     



                                  
2...




3....





Well, here it is! My huge pile of Freebies!! Here are some close up shots of everything so you can see closely what everything is.










 Freebies:

5 - Bags of Lay's Potato Chips: 2 Sour Cream, 2 Original, 1 BBQ
2 - Containers of Cottonelle Moist Flushable Wipes
2 - Sample packs of Nescafe Taster's Choice Coffee
2 - Packages of Shick Hydro 5 Razors
2 - Cans of Whiskas Cat Food
4 - Cans of Friskies Cat Food
1 - Package of Wilkinson Disposable Razors
1 - 10 Count Package of Pull-Ups Wipes [Giving to my Bestie]
1 - Roll of Fiber Choice Chewable Tablets
1 - Package of Fiber Choice Weight Management Chewable Tablets
1 - Package of Fish Oil Pills
1 - Sample Package of Folgers Coffee
2 - Packages of Swiffer's 360 Dusters
1 - Sample Package of Carefree Panty Liners
1 - Package of Carefree Panty Liners
1 - Sample of Zebra Print Duct Tape Sheets
1 - Sample of Purex Laundry Detergent with Zout
1 - Package of Raisels Fruit Flavored Raisins
1 - Sample Package of Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
1 - Sample Package of John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner
2 - Sample Packages of Miracle Whip Mayonaise
1 - Bag of Tidy Cats Kitty Litter
1 - Sample of BareMinerals Powder Foundation with Brush


Breathe! It's over! Haha. That was a huge list! So, who's going to jump on the bandwagon with me and get some free products coming their way?? Shockingly enough, a LOT of big companies are giving away free products.

Here's a quick list of what samples I've filled out and are waiting for as we speak:

Full size bottle of Aussie
Full size bottle of Herbal Essence
Bottle of Pantene Pro-V
Ocean Spray sparkling cranberry juice
Free Can of Dog Food
Aveeno Hair Care Product
Downy Unstopables Laundry Booster
Emergen-C Packet
Shout Wipe & Go Wipes
Playtex Sport Tampons
Honey Nut Cheerios
Quest Bar
SoyJoy Bar
John Freida Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner
Bottle of Kaboom
Dove Hair Care
Suave Hair Products
Eucerin Lotion
SteviaCane Sugar
$5 Off Bounty Coupon
Tub-O-Towels
Fanah Face Wash
Shield Immunity Defense Booster [drink]


Will you start getting samples? I want to hear what you think about "samples" and "freebies". Have you received some in the past? What was it?

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment