Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FREE Sample: Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Foundation

 So I just wanted to share a sample I found online yesterday for a free thing of Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Foundation. Information is below:


Get a FREE 10-day supply of Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Foundation with the choice of original or matte.  This offer is valid only at Sephora inside JCPenney stores and is a limit of one sample per person. Available in 6 shades and includes a baby buffing brush. 


























Since my Jcpenney doesn't have a sephora inside, I went over to my sephora store (in the mall) and checked to see if I could use the coupon there. They accepted it only because they had done the offer a week or so ago and they had some left. So, if your Jcpenney doesn't have a sephora inside, just try your regular sephora. Luckily, my friend and I didn't have to drive around to a Jcpenney that had one. Whew! lol. Hope you guys enjoy this freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment