Saturday, June 25, 2011

Is there a such thing as Free??

I know what you're probably thinking. Is she really going to turn this blog into couponing? No, no I'm not. This blog will always be about makeup and about every day life. I might need to change the title eventually because I pretty much talk about anything and everything!

Anyway, this morning I headed over to Petco and picked up a couple of items. I had a coupon for 2 free cans of Fancy Feast Cat Food. I also had a coupon for 1 free 3.5oz bag of dog treats. I ended up giving that coupon to a friend in my complex and ended up taking it back so I could see if I could find it at Petco, since Walmart didn't have them.
Luckily Petco had the Pro Plan Roasted Slices dog treats in stock. I was kind of hesitant to grab them because the coupon said Free up to $3.99 value. Petco had them priced at $5.99. Well after talking to the cashier, I ran back and grabbed them.

After ringing up my coupons. . . What would have been $7.17, I walked out of the store with FREE products. =]

If you're ever looking for great deals on anything, I suggest you check out The Coupon Posse's Blog. They (cause I'm sure it's more than one lady) find great deals at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target and pretty much every where in between. So feel free to follow her blog and start saving on some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment