Sunday, June 5, 2011

Extreme Couponer? -- Not Quite! But Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff?

A little off topic of beauty and makeup....

Who watches Extreme Couponers? *raises hand* I do!
Hahaha =]
It's an awesome show to watch. It's crazy, but awesome.


The show is awesome to watch, but I would never say I was one. I do, however, like to clip coupons and find some awesome deals but I'm not the kind to go out and buy 50 newspapers for coupons. Plus I usually only clip the coupons that I know I'll use, for stuff that I'm already planning on buying.

A few weeks ago Lay's was giving away a free bag of chips! Omg! Woot! Well I got 3 Free Bag of Chips coupons. Lucky me, CVS was doing a Lay's Bogo sale on them and I ended up scoring 6 bags of Lay's Chips for FREE!!!


I got 3 Regular bags, 2 Sour Cream and Onion and 1 Barbeque. Yum!
I am definitely stocked up on chips for quite awhile.
I <3 free coupons.

Is it sad that stuff like this makes me all excited and happy? lol.
But I mean, come on, Who doesn't like free stuff. 
It was awesome because with the bogo sale at CVS and my free bag of chips coupon I was able to get 2 bags for free. 
=]
On top of getting FREE stuff, I have also been working on getting my last two $5 Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks.com.

Don't know what it is? Well it's this online community where you do simply stuff like searches, watch videos, surveys and polls to get points. The more points you get, the more you can redeem. 
If you're interested in joining click here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Extreme couponer! haha thanks for giving me your link, I love reading other people's deals! 6 free bags of chips, my husband would love that! lol please that me know when you have others, I would love to check it out :)
    XOXO Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri!! I'm still getting the hang of couponing and what not so I'm not really great at it but I'm trying..I have a friend in San Antonio that does an awesome job on couponing! She gets a lot of stuff for free or really cheap..I want to be at that level eventually lol. Here are some links to my other blog posts.. http://katharinedianne.blogspot.com/2011/06/haul-free-samples-free-products.html

    http://katharinedianne.blogspot.com/2011/09/non-beauty-related-post.html

    ReplyDelete