Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Questionnaire! =)



1.) Mood:
Exhausted. I keep making the mistake of hitting the snooze button 20 times in the morning so I end up being even more tired!

2.) What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
One 6-pack of oreos =] hehe

3.) Name the closest red object to you.
My red retro tumbler holding my pens and scissors for work

4.) Current nail polish:
None

5.) If you could have any eye color, what would you choose?
I would love to have Blue or Green eyes. Brown just doesn't get as many compliments but I guess the plus to having brown eyes is you can do more with makeup =) 

6.) Outfit of the day:
Old Navy jeans, Solid Black chucks ;), Old navy tank top and my Honda Racing t-shirt

7.) What is the best movie you've seen recently?
I think the last movie I saw was Cars 2. Super Cute!

8.) Do you like karaoke?
Nope! Too shy..Can't do it! haha. I do sing with the bf in the car though

9.) When putting on pants, do you button and then zip, or zip and then button?
Button, then zip.

10.) Weekly goals:
Bring boxes home for donations, pick up dog treats for the event I'm helping throw on Saturday. We are doing a dog park/car meet all in one to raise donations for local animal shelters and fire victims =)

No comments:

Post a Comment