Saturday, September 24, 2011

Is It Love? - John Frieda Frizz Ease Review

I don't even know where to begin! This stuff is amazing! Not only does it smell unbelievable but my hair is super soft!

 I was lucky enough to get to try a sample of John Frieda's Frizz Ease hair products --The Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Serum.
Shampoo & Conditioner: ~$5.99 per bottle
The scent is amazing! The first thing I thought of was being in a pricey salon getting pampered. I love the smell and the consistency is nice, not a super thick shampoo but not really light. Both the shampoo and conditioner are of a white color and have a crisp, clean scent to them.

Hair Serum: ~$7.99
The scent is a bit different than the shampoo & conditioner but I think I actually like this scent more. It states on the package to pour about a dime's worth of product onto your hands. Rub into your hands and then apply to soaking wet hair from the tips to half way up (not applying to the roots!). When they say to use a little, they really do mean to use a little. I used a little over a dime's worth of product due to the fact that my hair is really thick. You'll end up having half of of the sample pack left for another day. I ended up putting mine in a ziploc bag so it won't dry out.

Overall, I love these products! They smell great and aren't heavy enough to weigh my hair down. I will definitely keep these products in mind when I run out.

Hope you liked my review =)

No comments:

Post a Comment