Sunday, September 11, 2011

Non-Beauty Related Post

Hi Ladies!!! Just wanted to do a non-beauty related post today.
I know what your thinking...
"Why are you doing a non-beauty related post?"
Well, I just felt like it honestly and I wanted to share the "couponing side of me".
I know a lot more people are getting into couponing and I've been into since March of this year. I've always been a frugal person and with couponing you can get stuff for free or really cheap.
I want to share with you all some stuff that I have gotten FREE.


 I think the thing I love most about couponing is being able to pick up stuff for my cat for either FREE or cheap. In the picture above, I picked up 5 bags of treats and 3 cans of cat food for FREE.
 The bags of kitty treats are on sale at Target for $0.99 ea. and I had a $1.00 off coupon from Target.com. Making all 5 FREE.
The can of Pro Plan kitty food was free due to a promotion they were doing on their facebook page. I actually have another coupon for another can of this. The Royal Canin can of kitty food was free as well due to a promotion Petco was doing where if you gave a can, you got a can. And lastly, the whiskas can of food was part of a BOGO coupon I had. I ended up getting it for free and the other can for I think $0.55.
My cat is a very happy girl right now =) The sad thing is I still have 3 more coupons for free kitty treats. lol


Here's my little stock pile in my linen closet of my kitty's food and treats. As you can tell she's already got her treat bucket 1/3 of the way full. Behind the bags of cat treats there are 23 cans of cat food. Yup! She's stocked up for quite awhile. Plus below this shelf [not pictured] there is a kitty litter bucket that I use to hold her dry food and it's about half way full. You can also see to the right in the picture there are shampoo samples.
 
 This shelf is above the kitty shelf and this one has all of my shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, tooth paste, hair products and misc items. Almost everything on this shelf I have gotten for free. I don't have a dog but I plan on donating the two bags of dog food and two cans of dog food to a friend.

I hope you enjoyed my post about couponing and free items. 

Do you coupon? What items have you gotten for free?




Would you like to see more posts like these?

2 comments:

  1. You are the most amazing couponer Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Thanks Anna! I just try to get stuff for really cheap cause I'm so frugal. Especially on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete