Monday, February 21, 2011

My Wishlist for 2011

So I can not believe how much cute stuff I seem to be finding lately! I'm excited! It's been so long since I've even thought about getting anything cute for myself. 


I decided that this would be a good time to go over my 2011 Wishlist with everyone. I'm going to list my top 10 things I am wishing to get this year (sometime anyway). Let's get started!!




#1.


Karmaloop.com  $30.95 on Sale!
I stumbled across Linda Love's blog page and fell in love with her various Hello Kitty items. I am very thankful that she included a link to where she bought some of her stuff. Karmaloop.com is awesome! I saw this adorable Hello Kitty Nerd tote there and I must have it! I'm not much of a bag lady and seldomly find a bag worth buying. This one is perfect and is a good price! $30.95 on sale! Regular $54.00. Talk about bargain!




#2


Karmaloop.com   $30.00


No purse would be complete without a wallet! I nearly fell over when I saw this one! It's so adorable! It's crazy how it's $30 and the purse is $30. Oh well, it's still cute and I want it. Lol. I'm definitely a one wallet type of girl and I need to expand and have more wallets so my "one" doesn't get demolished. Maybe if I have more, each one will get used equally.




#3


bhphotovideo.com    $769




I have wanted a DSLR for quite awhile now. I love taking pictures and always have! The T2i is made by Canon (obviously) and has 18mega pixels. The price above is for the body and the 18-55mm lens. I'm not a fan of the 18-55mm lens but it's not a bad price for both. I would die to have this camera! 




#4




Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils $4.99


I've been eyeballing these for awhile now. I see a lot of people use these on youtube videos and blogs and I love how smoothly they seem to go on. I've talked to a few friends and they, of course, told me to get some. I should have got some last week when Ulta was having a buy 1 get 1 50% off. Oh well, ya win some you lose some. Plus right now I don't have a lot of money to be spending on stuff other than gas and food. I'm hoping to get the Milk, Strawberry Milk, Green and purple one soon! :D


#5


Totoro!  $38 +
I use to watch this movie all the time: My Neighbor Totoro. I loved it! It made me laugh so much. I love Totoro. Well, I had no idea that they actually had a plush form of him! Talk about exciting! Well I had the opportunity to get him when I was in Japantown, CA but I resisted because he was almost $40 and I needed to spend that money on other things. One day I'll get him. hehe.




#6


Old Navy $14.50




I love me some Old Navy!! I got my St. Patty's Day Hello Kitty t-shirt from there for the same price. I'd love to have a few more. There's this one and a purple/pink one but I really do like this one!




#7


Nike 6.0 Air Mogan Mid 2    $75.00 @ zappos.com


I've never been a bit Nike fan but for some reason I love these shoes. You can never have too many shoes! I just wish these were a bit cheaper. I can't see myself paying $75.00 for shoes. I'm cheap, I know.




#8


Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss $7.49 @ Ulta.com


I've seen a few girls use these in blogs and videos and I love the pinks. I wouldn't mind trying a few of these. They look really pretty. Kinda expensive for lipgloss in my opinion but I love the color choices and have heard pretty good things about these.




#9


MAC Pencil Brush $24.50
I've heard a lot of good stuff about MAC brushes and I think eventually I'd like to try a few of them. One being the eye pencil brush. I've seen how easy this brush makes putting eye shadow on the lower lash line and upper lash line and would love to get my hands on it to try out.






and finally




#10




Ksport Coilovers $680-$715


I will be getting these eventually for my car. I can't wait! I'll hopefully be getting these sometime this summer so I can have the car that much closer to being ready for my trip out to Cali 2012!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment