Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It's been quite awhile since I've posted. I was trying to do the 30 day challenge but since I was in Cali for a week, I got side tracked. I'll probably start the 30 day challenge over next month.


Anyway, February 5-12th I was in California due to my grandma having to have surgery because she had a mass in her colon. They found out it was cancer and removed half of her colon and her appendix. Well, they did some tests and found that some of the lymphs had cancer. So, starting in about 25 days, she'll be going through Chemo. She's a tough lady. I told her that her new song is going to be "brick house" because she's like a brick house. lol.


My week in California was pretty good, minus the fact that I got sick shortly after arriving. Not very pleasant. Blake got to meet the rest of my family and we were able to go to San Francisco one day to hangout and see his friend Jose. We had quite a pleasant trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment