Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3: My First Love

The first love of my life was Sissy Lou. She came into my life in 2006. I got her when she was super tiny and now she's probably about 12 pounds. She has been my best friend and a great companion.



Sissy got her name because my ex boyfriend didn't like me calling her Alley...for Alley cat. So I just started calling her what my dad and uncles call me. Sis. So then it started Sissy and then Sissy Lou and now she's munchkin, poofy tail, baby kitty girl and so many more I can't remember. She is now 4 years old. I can't believe it's been that long. I remember when she was just a baby and I could put her in my purse or she'd be climbing up my leg to see what I was doing on the counter. I love her and I am so happy that Blake loves her too. He's not a cat person but he loves her almost as much as I do. That really means a lot to me.

She'll always be my first love and my first priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment