Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcoming December With Open Arms

Hello Lovelies! I'm so glad that it's finally December!! aka my birthday month :3 . I couldn't be happier. Not only is my 3 yr anniversary to my boyfriend on the 5th but Christmas is the 25th and my birthday is the 29th! Plus payday is the day before my birthday!! Would only be better if I got to use that money on my birthday instead of rent hehe.

 Is everyone ready for cold weather and warm nights snuggled in a blanket? I am! Sign me up for cold weather!! I love being able to wear hoodies and keep warm..Plus it gives me a reason to snuggle with my honey and the kitty.


So, My birthday is the 29th and my boss said today that next week she will be taking me to lunch for my birthday meal. Yay! And the week after that (which is the week before Christmas) we are going out for lunch to do our white elephant gift exchange. Anyone have an idea on what gift card I should get for that, one that can be for a guy or a girl?

Oh! More good news..Things between my bf and I are getting better..Thank god. I could not go through life if I didn't have him by my side. I'm glad we can get through tough times. <3


I hope you all have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. aw pretty :-) glad things are going well with the BF x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are going well for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miranda! I really missed the blog world..It's been awhile since I've posted and I need to get back into it, whether I'm doing makeup or not.

    ReplyDelete