Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!! 

I know I'm a little late in posting this but I thought I'd say Merry Christmas anyway and post some pictures from this Christmas. I hope your Christmas was great too!! Mine was good except for me missing my family a bit this year. I've been in Texas now for 3 years and haven't spent a Christmas at home since before I moved.

What did everyone get for Christmas???
I got:

  • 2 Old Navy Gift Cards
  • A starbucks gift card
  • Tons of Candy
  • Hello kitty plush :)
  • Katy Perry Perfume
  • Pair of Vans
  • Target gift card (from work)
  • Soaps, hand sanitizers
  • Candles
  • Hello kitty ornament
  • Jewelry box
  • A really pretty jade necklace (bf's dad got it for me)
  • Undies...Woot!
  • Lip Balms
  • A digital photo frame
  • A dallas cowboys snowman
  • Kitty Ornament
  • Hello Kitty earrings from my friend Ashley
  • Axles for my car
and my boyfriend got me a smashbox palette and the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils but we are going to return both because I'm really not into buying makeup anymore...it's expensive and I already have 3 makeup palettes that I barely use. I have really cut down on makeup usage because it's really expensive and I just don't care to spend $40 on something I might or might not like. We talked about it and I really felt like a bad girlfriend for not loving his gift but he understood and wasn't sure if I'd like it or use it. He said we'll just return it and get something I like. I have the most understanding boyfriend ever!! I <3 him.

 My baby girl moved when I was taking her picture...She was so excited to get her new toys and pretty zebra pink collar and leash :)


Our stockings at my boyfriends dad's house. :) You can see mine!!






My mom is going to kill me for this one but I got to skype with them on Christmas and we opened gifts together!! :D

My handsome man opening his gifts

My domo and me for Christmas!!

I had to use my old stocking and my new one to hold all of the stocking stuffers my mom sent..and then Sissy and Blake's were on the other hook. lol

My pretty girl!! I gave her a bath right before Christmas and now she's all fluffy and smells super good! I love her!!

What did everyone get for Christmas?!?!

Oh....2 more days till my Birthday!!! I'll be 25!! My boyfriend and my friend Jose went out last night to do an early celebration. We went to Benihana's (Over priced hibachi grill). It was still nice. We ate and got a picture taken together and I got a birthday dessert! It was fun! Thursday (my birthday) I'm going to have a get together with friends for dinner and hang out. I can't wait!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful christmas! :] I love all of the hello kitty stuff! Super cute! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! Omg I got something else from my mom that is hello kitty! I'm going to do a post about it tomorrow because it deserves it's own post lol

    ReplyDelete