Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Target Makeup Bag - My 2nd One!


I received my Target Makeup bag sometime last month and haven't had a chance to do a post about it. I actually didn't see too many people posting about the new makeup bag.

I was totally excited to get this in the mail!! I almost thought I didn't get one because Target's website was having issues.
Contents:
  1. Makeup bag by Allegro - I Love the Purple, Pink and Ivory design on it better than the first makeup bag.
  2. Pond's Towelettes - Great for removing makeup. Stay tuned for a review!
  3. L'Oreal Youth Code - I've actually received a sample of this before and put it on at night and wasn't too impressed by it.
  4. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo/Conditioner - I'm interested in trying these since they are supposed to be way better for your hair.
  5. John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo/Conditioner + $2/1 coupon - I've been using a few of my previous John Frieda samples and am interested in trying this one out. I <3 shampoos
  6. TRESemme Naturals Shampoo/Conditioner - Lower sulfates and Silicone free. Never hurts to try something new. I haven't used TRESemme in a long time!
  7. A booklet of coupons for various beauty items - Ended up throwing this away since it expired last month and I never got around to using any of them.



Did anyone else receive their Target Makeup Bag? If so, what did you like about this one compared to the first one?

No comments:

Post a Comment