Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather

I found this cute tag by checking out Christine's lovely blog over @ MAkeup, Beauty & Fashion , you can check out her tag post on her blog by clicking the link above ^.

Thanks for sharing this cute post with us Christine! 

I <3 my baby girl!!





Let's get started!! 



1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Probably going to have to say palettes and eye shadows because right now I'm hooked on pink lipsticks and glosses and that would be a nightmare to lose what I do have lol.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

This is a toughy because I'm use to having my hair a certain length but if I had to choose I'd have to say chop off all of my hair..mainly because it does grow back and never being able to cut it again would kill me in the summer time.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Definitely pink! I, like Christine, love pink!

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 

I'd spend it on clothes because right now, clothes don't exist in my closet. I need clothes bad, so $1000 would be amazing!

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner.

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Oooo, that's a tough one because I don't really shop at either..but if I had to choose, MAC

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life? 

Hmm..one lip color cause I almost ALWAYS wear pink.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter...I love the cold!!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails definitely! I love bright colors

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? 

I would rather give up my favorite eye product because I always need something on my chapped lips.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?

Never use lip gloss..I love painting my nails bright colors so that's a must

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?

This is horrible! Sharpie because at least there would be something there lol.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Makeup because I really don't wear a ton of makeup so I can live without that.


Hope you all enjoyed my answers! I'm tagging all of my followers to do this tag!! This is a super fun tag and easy so I hope everyone does it! Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Im so happy to see you doing this tag as well. Love your answers :) And your kitty is adorable :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! :D I loved doing this tag..and thanks..I love my kitty.

    ReplyDelete