Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lip Products: Reviews & Swatches

Who loves lipsticks!! I do! I especially love bright pinks [Macs Candy Yum Yum]. Unfortunately this is my little collection of lip products. So sad! I know. Eventually I'll have more to share with you all!

 Here we have 2 lipsticks and 1 lip stain. Now, if you follow me regularly then you know that I'm not a fan of the lip stain. It smells REALLY BAD!!!!!!! I do love the color, it's just the smell that bothers me. 


Lipstick #1 [left to right]: Jane Lipstick in Plum Perfect
Lipstick #2: NYX 509 Narcissus
Lipstick #3: E.L.F First Date



Plum Perfect & Narcissus












Now time for swatches....


Left to Right: First Date, Plum Perfect, Narcissus


First Date


Plum Perfect



Narcissus


Now that you've seen the swatches and how they look on, I'd like to say that I love how plum perfect goes on. Narcissus drives me nuts! I have to say that it's my first and probably last NYX lipstick unless I decide to try another color. I only dislike it because it goes on really weird. It clumps up and almost attaches to certain spots better than others so you can tell it's a little uneven on my lips. I've even tried putting a nude color underneath and it didn't really help.


Hope you all like my review and swatches! 


What's your favorite lipstick? What would you recommend me to try?

1 comment:

  1. HI there! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you here...http://icolouroutsidethelines.blogspot.com/2011/07/stylish-blogger-award.html

    My favorite lipsticks are almost always MAC. I would recommend Impassioned or Up The Amp!!

    ReplyDelete