Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hair Products Haul + FOTD

Last night I checked my mail and low and behold, I had two free samples inside. I got back to my apartment before opening them. Inside one was a can of Alpo dog food with a $1.00 off 3 cans. The other sample was an envelope and when I opened it, it had 2 coupons for FREE Suave Professionals Hair Products. SCORE!

So today I took a quick trip to wally mart. I normally go on Sunday anyway to get my Sunday paper [coupon whore] and get some other stuff that I need [whatever]. I debated between getting the volumizing mousse or the captivating curls mousse; I chose the captivating curls mousse.

I have never used a mousse before so this should be interesting. I'm excited to try it out! I also got a bottle of Dry Shampoo. I have heard mixed reviews about dry shampoos from a few beauty gurus, so I'm hoping this is amazing!

If you would like to get free products from Suave here's the link to how I was able to score 2 free products: Free Suave Products






Just a little close up shot of the two bottles I got. I was so excited to get these for FREE. They retail for $2.47 at Wally Mart [Wal-mart]. There are many other hair products from Suave Professionals to try out but these two stood out to me. I cannot wait to give them a try and post up a review for all of you who are interested and trying these out. 

Have you used any of the Suave Professionals Hair Products? What were they?




Onto my FOTD:


I didn't really plan on doing much today so here's a list of what I did wear:


Purple eyeshadow from urban decay [forgot the name]
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara and Primer
No Name Hot Pink Lip gloss


For my outfit I wore:


Old Navy V-Neck shirt [super comfy and light]
Old Navy Tank top
Old Navy Jeans
Old Navy Flip Flops


[Dang! I should be a spokes person for Old Navy!]


^_^



and of course no FOTD is complete without one goofy picture!

 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Hunny,
    You are the winner off my Apothica $25 giftcard giveaway. Please email me with your Full Name, Email, Shipping Address and Phone number and I will email your information to Apothica which will send you the giftcard code. Im so happy for you, cant wait to see what you get :)

    Please email me at: makeupbeautyfashion1989@hotmail.com

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you do the tag, cant wait to read it :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know!! :D I always post my blog posts on facebook. I just have to wait till I get home to do it. Still at work :-/

    ReplyDelete