Posts about my life and my little fur ball of love!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
My ABC's =]
I've been seeing a lot of people posting this and just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon since I haven't done a post in awhile.
A. Age: I'm currently 24 and will be 25 in Decemeber.
B. Bed size: My bed is a queen and I'm hoping one day we can get a king or something a little bigger because I like to sprawl out and so does the boyfriend.
C. Chore you hate: I'd have to say washing dishes. I hate loading the dishwasher, I hate unloading the dishwasher. I can stand scooping kitty poop and vacuuming...but not dishes.
D. Day: Saturday & Sunday because I'm off both days (yes I get the weekends off woot!). It's nice to have the weekends off and be able to sleep in and relax.
E. Essential start to your day: I don't really think I have anything that's an essential to start my day. I usually just get up and go with the flow lol.
F. Favorite color: Hot pink. I love hot pink. I have quite a few shirts that are hot pink =]
G. Gold or Silver:
White gold..I can't wear gold...ick
H. Height: I'm 5'8 =]
I. Instruments: I used to play the clarinet from 5th grade to 8th grade. I always wanted to play the flute though.
J. Job title: Receptionist, Photographer, Web Editor K. Kids: None currently, but someday I'll have 2 L. Live: In Humid Texas...ick (I'm a Cali girl originally) M. Mom’s name: Debi, or Debra if you want the correct form. =] N. Nicknames: Oh gosh, I've had quite a few over the years. My favorite that my grandpa and grandma use to call me was Katie Pooh, there was also Hurricane Katie when I was little and Katie kat in high school, Jdm Katie in college and that's about it. O. Overnight hospital stays: None to mention. Never been in a hospital for an injury actually P. Pet peeve: I have a ton! 1. People who can't use a turn signal
2. People who merge into your lane and then cuss you out when you're in the correct lane and they aren't.
3. You hold the door open for a group of people and no one says Thank you
4. People eating with their mouth open
5. Slow drivers in the fast lane
6. People who are rude and have no manners Q. Quote from a movie: "Holy snikes* that's going to leave a mark!" - Tommy Boy R. Right or left handed: Righty! My boyfriend is left handed lol. S. Siblings: I have 2 older brothers. One is a half brother and the other is a full T. Time you wake up: On work days I wake up anywhere from 6am-7:30am. Just really depends on when I want to be in. I'm supposed to be there at 8:30 but if I want to get there early and get OT then I wake up early. As for weekends, I usually just naturally wake up early. U. Underwear: This is a weird question but I wear boy shorts mainly or just plain regular style undies. I do love the lace ones from Victoria's Secret and pretty much my draw is Victoria's Secret. <3 V. Vegetables you dislike:
This is tough, cause I actually like a bunch of veggies but if I had to pick one I'd have to say beets. W. What makes you run late: Um, having to get gas in the morning, or my alarm doesn't go off. That's really about it. Oh! And traffic. X. X-Rays you’ve had: I've had many x-rays done of both of my knees and then I had an x-ray done of my ring finger on my right hand. Y. Yummy food you make: I hardly ever cook but I'd have to say cookies are up there. Z. Zoo:
I <3 the zoo, if that's what it's asking. My house isn't like a zoo though, I only have my kitty and my snake. But soon we want to get 2 ferrets even though I know they stink.