Thursday, May 5, 2011

Swaggers...yes you!

Just a friendly reminder to all of you that are on Swagbucks.com...there are some mom codes available right now. Go check out the blog! 

If you aren't on swagbucks.com yet and would like to start earning free money (like me) then click below.

It's a fun and super easy way to learn points and redeem for free money. Today I redeemed my 5th $5 Amazon.com gift card. I'm planning on saving up a bunch of these and either purchasing my hello kitty purse that I'm in love with or saving for a camera lens.

So click above to enter! Plus if you are already on here, get to work! It's easy. Each day click Daily Poll and you get one point for doing the poll. Get 2 points for clicking through NOSO (just clip skip) and you get 1 point for clicking the trusted surveys button. Easy! Plus keep an eye out for daily codes. Today there was one for Cinco de Mayo and now this one for Mom's.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment