Sunday, August 28, 2011

Target Beauty Sample Bag! - Freeeeee!

Right now Target is giving away a Beauty Sample Bag. Many of you were able to score the super cute Sonia Kashuk makeup bag when Target was giving them away. Now, they have another beauty sample bag for you to grab! Yay, who doesn't love free samples of beauty products. You all better get in on this now before they are all gone!!


Here's some info:




To get the Target Sample bag you can either click here, or if you're already heading over to Target.com...


1. Click "See Me" [top right hand corner]
2. Under Additional Links...Click Sample Spot
3. Click the Makeup bag and start filling it out =]


Easy peazy!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I tried to get this the day it was available but it would get all the way to the confirmation then wouldn't do anything but load =( bummer!!! I seen a lot had the same issue...did you get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem so I hit refresh and tried to put it in again and it said that I already filled it out. So I will assume I'm getting one. lol

    ReplyDelete