Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Facebook Junkiez! I have a Facebook page now!!

I finally decided to take the plunge and get a facebook page up and running for my blog. It's definitely nice being able to put all of my makeup stuff on there instead of my main facebook page. Friends were starting to ask me what all the posts were with the makeup and stuff. Now they are separated and ready for action.

If you want to check it out and follow:

The link should take you to the page, if not just type in the search bar "Makeup My Life With Color" and it should pop up.

Also....I'm starting to think more and more about my giveaway that I will be having shortly..so I hope you all will keep checking back to my blog to keep up to date on more information concerning the giveaway.

I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!!!

Xoxo Katie 

2 comments:

  1. I just liked you page! I have a fb page too(live,laugh, love and lipgloss is mine)

    ReplyDelete