Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm just a tad bit late on posting this but .....


Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!

I hope you all had a great dinner and spent time with your loved ones and families! My family lives in California and Missouri so I don't get to see anyone but I did get to spend my Thanksgiving with close friends and my boyfriend. Our friend Nick invited us over to his mom's house for dinner and I brought two pumpkin pies and a green bean casserole. We had turkey, casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls and tons upon tons of desserts!! There were 3 pumpkin pies, chocolate chip cookies, german chocolate cake, tres leche cake, some other chocolate cake and gingerbread cookies.







Nick making the German Chocolate cake
Nick, Ashley and Nick's mom in the background
Just me :3
Nick and his Tres Leches Cake

His mom carving the turkey

Ashley and Me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment