Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Questionnaire Day!

1.) Mood:
I'm in a cranky mood this morning. I just think with all of the stress I'm under that my mood lately is just cranky.

2.) Did you do anything fun this weekend?
This weekend was spent mainly sleeping. The internet is shut off at the house so I haven't really been that connected to the world as normal. I did manage to get a ride in (bicycle) which was nice but my stomach was killing me this weekend and didn't really do anything else.

3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink?
My pink call message sheets. [I'm at work]

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing. I need to get back into painting my nails..it's been so long!

5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I'd probably be in Australia or maybe just California would be nice.

6.) Current outfit:
Vans, Old Navy jeans, old navy turquoise tank top, Joplin Harley Davidson shirt.

7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Avengers -- Best movie ever!!!! I love me some Thor :)

8.) If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?
I think I'd like to just stay 25. It's a nice age and yeah..not much else I can say lol.

9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set?
Probably almost 3 years ago and a little girl told me I was too fat to be on it. There went my esteem -_-

10.) Weekly goals:
I have a lot of weekly goals now actually. One of them is to start eating better [I guess this is more of a on going goal], ride my bike at least 3-5 miles a day and then move up from there. And also start looking for a new job. I'm really tired of my job and underpaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment