Friday, February 17, 2012

Sorry Ladies...

I haven't been posting much lately. Just haven't really had much to talk about and don't want to bore you all with my "couponing". Even though that's what I've been doing mostly. -- By mostly, I mean all the time. That's all I've been up to really is couponing. I've come across some great deals like free cat/dog food and free toothpaste. So I've been getting extra coupons and stocking up.

Here's my stock pile when I started:

 There really wasn't that much stuff in my linen closet when I started out and then picture was taken August 11, 2011.


Since then I have had to reorganize my linen closet and this is how it looks now:


I have all of my hair products (shampoos, conditioners) body washes, shave gel and toothpastes. Then the next shelf down I have all of my cat food I've gotten for free. The toilet paper I did not get for free but on sale.


 Since this picture was taken, I have actually filled the shelf up where my cat is standing. I have about 3 more bags of litter on that shelf and more cat food.


I guess you could say I'm "extreme". Most of my friends give me crap because of all of the cat food (about 44 bags). But really, I've gotten it all free and now I don't have to buy her food for a year +! All of the kitty litter I got for about $1.00- a bag and almost everything on the shampoo shelf was free or really cheap.


I'm starting to get over what people say about my "stock pile". I like being able to save money and stock up on stuff when it's free. Can you blame me? People just say that I don't need all of this. The way I look at it..it's money that I am saving that I can either save or use for groceries for myself. 


I hope you all are having a fantabulous day and I will try to start blogging more again. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment