Monday, October 17, 2011

Stormy day and the Sun was shining through [ Photo by me ]


1.) Mood:
 It's pretty much been one of those days [weeks] where I just want to jump off a cliff. I have been depressed, not wanting to eat really and just stressed beyond belief. So my mood is pretty much blah right now.

2.) What do you hear right now?
 Rap music out in the warehouse and my fan sitting next to me.

3.) Do you have any tattoos?
I do not. I'm not sure if I'll ever get one or not because I don't know what I would want.

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing. I haven't painted my nails in a long time, simply because I'm just too lazy to keep up with it.

5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Probably my purple checkered vans. I tend to wear them everywhere!

6.) Current outfit:
Purple checkered vans, Old Navy jeans, old navy tank top [pink] and my Bullrito's shirt. Nothing too fancy. Just comfy!

7.) Do you collect anything?
I don't really collect anything anymore. Besides photos but I will eventually be scrapbooking those.

8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?
Probably Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret [for now]. I want to get the Katy Perry perfume that is the cat shaped bottle.

9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
I feel older. My bf is 30 and I'm 24 and I think I act way older than he does. I'm always worrying about money, bills, cars, just everything pretty much and when it comes down to certain activities and such, I'm more mature.

10.) Weekly goals:
Go to Petsmart and use all 9 of my coupons for Free Cat Treats. I pretty much have 9 coupons for 1 free bag of cat treats and Petsmart has a coupon for BOGO and so I can get 2 bags free. Meaning, if I use all 9 coupons I'll have 18 bags of cat treats for free. I'm going to donate quite a few of them since I just have one kitty. Other than that I need to catch up on the bills and get some more sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment